Bead and Bauble Jewelry at Etsy.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nov. 11: 2 weeks since lay-off

I just spent the past 90 minutes searching various job boards and found a whopping 2 opportunities to apply for.  If only I was willing to make $350 a day completing surveys.  These opportunities fill my inbox since I posted my resume at Careerbuilder.  I actually do a search for many of these inbox opportunities and find that none of them are legit.  I think I need a traffic cop for my email to help move the junk aside and leave the 1 or 2 real messages in place.  I spend as much time weeding through the junk as I do searching the job boards.

I guess I should be glad I have plenty of time for this search.  Searching for a job is a full-time in and of itself.  Only problem with this new full-time job, the pay stinks!

I have gotten pretty savvy an google/bing search engines, though.  I just wish that the real opportunities found there way to me instead of me having to search hours each day for them.

Why can't it be that easy?  I am a good/nice person ... why do the schemers always try to sucker us into there little schemes?  At least I'm no gullible enough to fall for them ... yet.  Lord give me the insight not to get pulled into any crazy schemes.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment