Bead and Bauble Jewelry at Etsy.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Another OMG Moment!!!

Now that I've scoped out Project PayDay (PPD) for you (and saved you an hours worth of aggravation), my inbox is flooded with PPD emails.  They want to know why I haven't logged in lately, how I like the program, etc. etc.  LEAVE ME ALONE.  OMG!!!  I think, could they be, yes I do believe they are worse than AFLAC.  I almost can't believe it myself.  Before yesterday, I thought AFLAC was the biggest pain with their emails.  Nope, PPD has them beat!!

Do yourself a favor, stay away from PPD (or any other of these types of programs).  You'll get nowhere but buried in email junk!

I've gotta get out of this chair.  Searching the net for a job is getting to be a literal pain in the butt.  I've been sitting for so long, I think my tushey is numb.  Oh Lord, how long do I have to do this before my penance is paid?

C U L8R - Gotta go restore the circulation!

No comments:

Post a Comment