Bead and Bauble Jewelry at Etsy.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dec. 21st: 2nd Interview

I had a second interview this morning and I think it went pretty well.  They have another candidate they are seeing (for a second time) on Thursday afternoon, so I won't hear anything until next week.  Bummer, I was really hoping to get a job for Christmas.  Oh well, I guess I'll get another drop on my unemployment debit card for Christmas -- a job -- money on my card, I won't be greedy.  I'll take what I can get.

If you didn't see yesterday's post, then you won't understand my frustration with this search process.  I was so discouraged after learning that I won't know until next week whether I have a job or not, and especially after yesterday's search turned up a whole lotta nuttin, I just didn't search at all today.  I wrapped gifts and watched Christmas movies all day.

Too bad that doesn't pay better.  I've said, if searching for a job paid better, I do this for a living.  Unfortunately, it doesn't so I can't.

I'll let you know tomorrow if there are any decent opportunities out there, although I doubt it.  The closer to Christmas, the slimmer the pickins.  Maybe after the 1st of the year.  I'll keep you posted.  In the meantime, remember -- better me than you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment